CONTACT: call the District Office 518-686-7321 and follow the prompts.
Notice of Public Hearing: review the SMART School Investment Plan
Please note: the January 21st Regular Board of Education Meeting will be held via livestream starting at 6:30 p.m. To watch the meeting CLICK HERE. Please note that the video will not appear until shortly before the meeting is in session.
- For information about the Board of Education:
- For information from the Business Office:
- For other information about HFCSD:
To visit the NYSED Parent Dashboard, click the logo below:
Superintendent of Schools: Patrick Dailey
Mr. Dailey began serving as Superintendent of Schools in July 2019, however he is no stranger to the HFCS community. Mr. Dailey has spent his 18-year educational career in the district. He’s been in an administrative role in the district since 2007; before that, he taught subjects like earth science, chemistry, Advanced Placement U.S. History and forensic science.
School Business Administrator: Emily Sanders
Mrs. Sanders began serving as School Business Administrator in July 2018. She previously had served as the district treasurer, and has spent her career working in the finance field. Mrs. Sanders is a 1998 graduate of Hoosick Falls Central School.
News & Updates from the District Office
- HFCS Reopening + Returning to Hybrid LearningThe Hoosick Falls Central School District will reopen and return to hybrid learning for all UPK-12 students on Monday, January 4. We have been monitoring positivity rates in the community and Capital Region, working closely with the Rensselaer County Department of Health, Questar III BOCES and other school districts in the area throughout the holiday…
- Explanation of Process for Calling a Snow DayGood morning, Today, we are experiencing the first major snowstorm of the year. Deciding on the use of ‘snow days’ is based on many factors and not considered lightly. The safety of students and staff, the number of days available, the reasons for calling the day, the ability of students to work with their teachers,…
- Reminder: Sign Up for Free Breakfast & LunchThe Hoosick Falls Central School District would like to remind andencourage all of the families in our community to sign up for FreeBreakfast and Lunch for all children age 18 and under, to be deliveredto your home on Mondays and Wednesdays during school closures, andWednesdays during periods where the school is open for In-personlearning. All…
- School Building Shutdown + Remote Learning UpdateParents, Guardians and Community Members, As a community, Hoosick Falls has experienced a significant number of positive COVID-19 cases over the past 10 days. Since December 2, the school district has had three students and four staff members test positive. There has been no spread of the virus within the school as all seven cases…
- HFCSD to Pivot To Fully Remote Learning Monday, December 14thHoosick Falls CSD has been informed an additional staff member in the high school has tested positive with COVID-19. The employee has not been present in the building since least week. No other students or staff members are impacted or required to quarantine. Due to the constant increase in positive cases in the community, and…