CONTACT: call the District Office 518-686-7321 and follow the prompts.
- For information about the Board of Education:
- For information from the Business Office:
- For other information about HFCSD:
To visit the NYSED Parent Dashboard, click the logo below:
Superintendent of Schools: Patrick Dailey
Mr. Dailey began serving as Superintendent of Schools in July 2019, however he is no stranger to the HFCS community. Mr. Dailey has spent his 18-year educational career in the district. He’s been in an administrative role in the district since 2007; before that, he taught subjects like earth science, chemistry, Advanced Placement U.S. History and forensic science.
School Business Administrator: Emily Sanders
Mrs. Sanders began serving as School Business Administrator in July 2018. She previously had served as the district treasurer, and has spent her career working in the finance field. Mrs. Sanders is a 1998 graduate of Hoosick Falls Central School.
News & Updates from the District Office
- HFCSD Holiday Letter to ParentsNovember 20, 2020 Dear Parents/Guardians: We take this opportunity to thank you for all you have done to date to stay safe and keep your children and families safe. Your hard work in keeping everyone healthy and safe has allowed us to keep schools open for in-person instruction. We are now entering a dangerous and…
- Fall 2020 Blood DriveHoosick Falls High School will be hosting the American Red Cross for a blood drive on Tuesday, November 24th 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Please contact Mrs. Mabey to schedule an appointment Email: email@example.com phone: 5186867321 x2220
- All Meals Free of Charge – Everyone age 18 and under is automatically qualified.All Meals Free of Charge! Everyone age 18 and under is automatically qualified. The Hoosick Falls Central School District is announcing that due to an extension of federal funding, ALL Meals provided for any child age 18 and under by our school cafeteria will be free of charge through the end of the 2020-2021 school…
- Two Hoosick Falls CSD students test positive for COVID-19October 20, 2020 The Hoosick Falls Central School District was informed by the Department of Health that two students have tested positive for COVID-19. These two cases are unrelated. A High School student tested positive who has attended 100% virtual learning and not been in the building since the beginning of the school year. The…
- AUDIT RESULTSHFCS WAS GIVEN AN UNMODIFIED OPINION FOR THE 2019-2020 AUDIT RESULTS. The annual external audit was presented to the Hoosick Falls CSD at the September 17, 2020 Board of Education meeting. An external audit of the District is required each year by New York State and can result in three possible opinions: adverse, modified and…