For meetings, bid openings, and other district level events (not sports, performing arts, etc.) that are streamed live, please use THIS LINK or the button below to view our YouTube live stream channel (when active) or to view archived live events.
CONTACT: call the District Office 518-686-7321 and follow the prompts.
- For information about the Board of Education:
- BoardDocs (includes policies)
The HFCSD Board of Education is:
Joseph Patire, President
Rachel Boisvert, Vice President
- For information from the Business Office:
- For other information about HFCSD:
To visit the NYSED Parent Dashboard, click the logo below:
Superintendent of Schools: Patrick Dailey
Mr. Dailey began serving as Superintendent of Schools in July 2019, however he is no stranger to the HFCS community. Mr. Dailey has spent his 18-year educational career in the district. He’s been in an administrative role in the district since 2007; before that, he taught subjects like earth science, chemistry, Advanced Placement U.S. History and forensic science.
School Business Administrator: Emily Sanders
Mrs. Sanders began serving as School Business Administrator in July 2018. She previously had served as the district treasurer, and has spent her career working in the finance field. Mrs. Sanders is a 1998 graduate of Hoosick Falls Central School.
News & Updates from the District Office
- Mask Mandates NOT Lifted for SchoolsHoosick Falls CSD has received communication regarding news reports that the mask mandate for schools has been lifted. This is not the case. The following information was sent to us by the New York State Department of Education regarding this news: The State Education Department understands that Nassau County Supreme Court has ruled that the…
- COVID-19 Protocols – Updated 20 January 2022Dear Hoosick Falls Families, The guidance for COVID-19 for schools in New York State continues to evolve on an almost daily basis. We have received a significant amount of information over the past few weeks that changes how we will be handling exposures to COVID moving forward. Last week, the New York State Department of…
- COVID-19 home test kits to be distributed to students beginning Tuesday, January 4thDear Hoosick Falls CSD families, Over the holiday break, Governor Hochul announced a statewide goal of providing students the opportunity to be tested for COVID-19. The test kits have been received and are ready for distribution. Each test kit contains two tests for each student. In order to ensure the kits make it home to parents…
- Community Partnership Mass Food DistributionCome receive food, fresh fruits and vegetables, and other items at HFCS December 29, 2021, 10:00 AM, while supplies last! Location: 21187 NY Route 22, Hoosick Falls, NY Please do not arrive before 10:00 AM Arriving early will cause traffic and crowding Food will be given out beginning at 10:00 AM …
- TikTok Video Regarding 12/17As you may already be aware, a disturbing TikTok video has been circulating about a possible school shooting taking place tomorrow, Friday, December 17. These threats are NOT specific to Hoosick Falls Central School District. The Rensselaer County Sheriff’s Department is aware of this video. The safety of the students and staff is our first…