The next Board of Education workshop will be Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 6:30 PM remote via live-stream.
For meetings, bid openings, and other district level events (not sports, performing arts, etc.) that are streamed live, please use THIS LINK or the button below to view our YouTube live stream channel (when active) or to view archived live events.
CONTACT: call the District Office 518-686-7321 and follow the prompts.
- For information about the Board of Education:
- BoardDocs (includes policies)
- For information from the Business Office:
- For other information about HFCSD:
To visit the NYSED Parent Dashboard, click the logo below:
Superintendent of Schools: Patrick Dailey
Mr. Dailey began serving as Superintendent of Schools in July 2019, however he is no stranger to the HFCS community. Mr. Dailey has spent his 18-year educational career in the district. He’s been in an administrative role in the district since 2007; before that, he taught subjects like earth science, chemistry, Advanced Placement U.S. History and forensic science.
School Business Administrator: Emily Sanders
Mrs. Sanders began serving as School Business Administrator in July 2018. She previously had served as the district treasurer, and has spent her career working in the finance field. Mrs. Sanders is a 1998 graduate of Hoosick Falls Central School.
News & Updates from the District Office
- COVID Vaccine Clinic for 16 + 17 Year Old StudentsTwo clinics have been set up by Rensselaer County to administer vaccinations to ONLY 16 and 17 year-olds. The DOH is requiring parents/guardians to be present to alleviate the permission slip in advance. Here are the Pfizer links for 16 and 17 year olds at Hudson Valley Community College: Wednesday, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.,…
- Public Forum About Return to SchoolA Public Forum with Mr. Dailey will take place this Thursday, April 15 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm focusing on the changes to social distancing and returning some students to school. This post will be updated closer to the date of the forum with Information on how to participate. UPDATE: view the recording of the forum
- UPDATED TRAVEL GUIDANCEEFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2021 Beginning Thursday, April 1, there will be no restrictions on domestic travel while restrictions continue to be in place for international travel. If you have not been exposed to COVID-19 and are asymptomatic, there will be no restrictions or need to quarantine when returning to New York State from any other…
- Full Return To School Postponed Pending Guidance from New York State; Hybrid Schedule Remains in Place.As of Friday, April 2, 2021, New York State has not provided additional guidance on the CDC recommendations to reduce social distancing in schools. With no reduction in social distancing, Hoosick Falls CSD is not able to adjust the current hybrid model and cannot increase the number of days students return to school. We thank…
- Transportation for 2021-22Notice is hereby given to any resident of the Hoosick Falls Central School District that will have a child attending a private or parochial school for the 2021-2022 school year that a Transportation Request form must be received by the School District no later than April 19, 2021. Transportation will not be provided should a request be…