CONTACT: call the District Office 518-686-7321 and follow the prompts.
- For information about the Board of Education:
- For information from the Business Office:
- For other information about HFCSD:
Superintendent of Schools: Patrick Dailey
Mr. Dailey began serving as Superintendent of Schools in July 2019, however he is no stranger to the HFCS community. Mr. Dailey has spent his 18-year educational career in the district. He’s been in an administrative role in the district since 2007; before that, he taught subjects like earth science, chemistry, Advanced Placement U.S. History and forensic science.
School Business Administrator: Emily Sanders
Mrs. Sanders began serving as School Business Administrator in July 2018. She previously had served as the district treasurer, and has spent her career working in the finance field. Mrs. Sanders is a 1998 graduate of Hoosick Falls Central School.
News & Updates from the District Office
- Finances Update [VIDEO]Below is a video regarding the Impact of 20% cuts that schools like HFCSD are facing.
- COVID Staff and Student ProceduresHoosick Falls Junior-Senior High School COVID Staff and Student Procedures Updated August 27, 2020 Introduction The current COVID-19 public health crisis has forced us to adjust/change many of the operating procedures that we use to educate children. Our primary focus is to do our best to create and maintain a learning/teaching environment that is both…
- Class of 2020 Graduation VideoThe graduation video for the Hoosick Falls High School Class of 2020 contains the senior slideshow, speeches from the class president, salutatorian, and valedictorian, plus another slideshow of the presentation of the diplomas, followed by the senior parade leaving the HFCS campus. Congrats, and best of luck to the Class of 2020.
- Parent SurveyThe Hoosick Falls Central School District has opened a new survey for parents on returning to school in September. One survey should be completed for each of your children. Please take the time to complete all questions as the information will be used to determine student groupings, class placements, technology and transportation needs. The survey…
- Public ForumsHFCSD will be presenting two additional public forums, virtually, to discuss reopening of schools. The forums are scheduled: Wednesday, August 12 at 6:30 p.m. (session #2) Wednesday, August 19 at 6:30 p.m. (session #3) To join the AUG 19th SESSION (session #3): #3 Webinar ID – 837 6795 5952#3 Web Link – https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rK5k1Kw3TbaICw-8vrfLOg