For meetings, bid openings, and other district level events (not sports, performing arts, etc.) that are streamed live, please use THIS LINK or the button below to view our YouTube live stream channel (when active) or to view archived live events.
The Hoosick Falls Central School District will hold a Public Hearing at 6:00 PM on July 29, 2021. Regarding our District-Wide School Safety Plan.
CONTACT: call the District Office 518-686-7321 and follow the prompts.
- For information about the Board of Education:
- BoardDocs (includes policies)
The HFCSD Board of Education is:
Joseph Patire, President
Rachel Boisvert, Vice President
- For information from the Business Office:
- For other information about HFCSD:
To visit the NYSED Parent Dashboard, click the logo below:
Superintendent of Schools: Patrick Dailey
Mr. Dailey began serving as Superintendent of Schools in July 2019, however he is no stranger to the HFCS community. Mr. Dailey has spent his 18-year educational career in the district. He’s been in an administrative role in the district since 2007; before that, he taught subjects like earth science, chemistry, Advanced Placement U.S. History and forensic science.
School Business Administrator: Emily Sanders
Mrs. Sanders began serving as School Business Administrator in July 2018. She previously had served as the district treasurer, and has spent her career working in the finance field. Mrs. Sanders is a 1998 graduate of Hoosick Falls Central School.
News & Updates from the District Office
- HFCSD Use of Stimulus FundsHoosick Falls Central School District is scheduled to receive federal funding through the American Rescue Plan (ARP) and Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Act (CRRSA) over the next two to three years as follows: CRRSA $1,102,280 to be spent between March 13, 2020 to September 30, 2023 ARP $3,580,862 to be spent between March 13,…
- District seeks input on spending federal stimulus fundsHoosick Falls Central School District is seeking public input regarding the use of federal stimulus money connected with the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA) and the American Rescue Plan (ARP). According to the U.S. Department of Education, the stimulus funds may be used to address the many impacts of COVID-19 on education. The district…
- Update on Masks for HFCS CampusDear Hoosick Falls Students, Parents and Community members, On Monday, June 7, the Governor announced that schools across the state are still required to have students, employees, and visitors wear masks inside. Documentation was received today that now allows students, staff, and visitors the option to NOT wear masks OUTSIDE. Effective immediately, wearing masks outside…
- No Change to school mask requirementsJune 6, 2021 – Hoosick Falls Central School District No Change to school mask requirements As has been reported by news outlets, on Friday afternoon, Dr. Howard Zucker, New York State Commissioner of Health issued a letter (click here to read) to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) regarding differing mask policies for summer camps…
- NYS Mask requirements change – 6-4-21Parents, Guardians and Community Members, Hoosick Falls Central School District is aware of changes proposed by the New York State Department of Health regarding the wearing of masks in schools by students and staff. As of Friday afternoon, no official communication has been provided to the school district regarding these changes. There will be no…