For meetings, bid openings, and other district level events (not sports, performing arts, etc.) that are streamed live, please use THIS LINK or the button below to view our YouTube live stream channel (when active) or to view archived live events.
CONTACT: call the District Office 518-686-7321 and follow the prompts.
- For information about the Board of Education:
- BoardDocs (includes policies)
The HFCSD Board of Education is:
Joseph Patire, President
Rachel Boisvert, Vice President
- For information from the Business Office:
- For other information about HFCSD:
To visit the NYSED Parent Dashboard, click the logo below:
Superintendent of Schools: Patrick Dailey
Mr. Dailey began serving as Superintendent of Schools in July 2019, however he is no stranger to the HFCS community. Mr. Dailey has spent his 18-year educational career in the district. He’s been in an administrative role in the district since 2007; before that, he taught subjects like earth science, chemistry, Advanced Placement U.S. History and forensic science.
School Business Administrator: Emily Sanders
Mrs. Sanders began serving as School Business Administrator in July 2018. She previously had served as the district treasurer, and has spent her career working in the finance field. Mrs. Sanders is a 1998 graduate of Hoosick Falls Central School.
News & Updates from the District Office
- Medical Exemption Request for 2021-22Hoosick Falls Central School District will not be offering remote learning for students during the 2021-2022 school year unless they have medical condition. A written note verifying this condition will be required from a doctor. With a doctor’s note, we will enroll your child(ren) in online classes offered through Questar III BOCES. Hoosick Falls CSD…
- Questions for Public Forum on 8/17/2021Hoosick Falls CSD has focused on two goals for the coming school year: 1) A safe and healthy return of all students and staff to the building, and 2) Return students full time, five days a week. Unlike the hybrid model instituted during the 2020-2021 school year, we are planning on a full return, five…
- HFCS 2021-22 Reopening InformationDear Hoosick Falls School Community, On August 5, we were informed the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) would not be releasing additional guidance to schools on reopening and to base our plans on the latest K-12 school recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)…
- HFCSD Use of Stimulus FundsHoosick Falls Central School District is scheduled to receive federal funding through the American Rescue Plan (ARP) and Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Act (CRRSA) over the next two to three years as follows: CRRSA $1,102,280 to be spent between March 13, 2020 to September 30, 2023 ARP $3,580,862 to be spent between March 13,…
- District seeks input on spending federal stimulus fundsHoosick Falls Central School District is seeking public input regarding the use of federal stimulus money connected with the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA) and the American Rescue Plan (ARP). According to the U.S. Department of Education, the stimulus funds may be used to address the many impacts of COVID-19 on education. The district…