NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
The Hoosick Falls Central School District will hold a public meeting to discuss the appropriation of monies from the repair reserve fund to pay for necessary repairs on July 7, 2022 at 6:00 pm in the high school cafeteria. (PDF of notice)
For meetings, bid openings, and other district level events (not sports, performing arts, etc.) that are streamed live, please use THIS LINK or the button below to view our YouTube live stream channel (when active) or to view archived live events.
CONTACT: call the District Office 518-686-7321 and follow the prompts.
- For information about the Board of Education:
- BOE 2021-22 Schedule & Meeting Minutes
- BOE 2022-23 Meeting Schedule
- BoardDocs (includes policies)
The HFCSD Board of Education is:
Joseph Patire, President
Rachel Boisvert, Vice President
- For information from the Business Office:
- For other information about HFCSD:
To visit the NYSED Parent Dashboard, click the logo below:
Superintendent of Schools: Patrick Dailey
Mr. Dailey began serving as Superintendent of Schools in July 2019, however he is no stranger to the HFCS community. Mr. Dailey has spent his 18-year educational career in the district. He’s been in an administrative role in the district since 2007; before that, he taught subjects like earth science, chemistry, Advanced Placement U.S. History and forensic science.
School Business Administrator: Emily Sanders
Mrs. Sanders began serving as School Business Administrator in July 2018. She previously had served as the district treasurer, and has spent her career working in the finance field. Mrs. Sanders is a 1998 graduate of Hoosick Falls Central School.
News & Updates from the District Office
- A letter from Superintendent Patrick DaileyHoosick Falls CSD Community Members: Just ten days after the shooting in Buffalo, another senseless tragedy has taken place at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, where at least 19 children and two adults have lost their lives. These events, taking place so soon after one another, are incomprehensible and impossible to explain to children.…
- 2022-23 School Budget Vote + Election ResultsThank you to the Hoosick Falls community for passing the school budget and propositions. We are sincerely grateful for the support shown each year and will continue to provide diverse educational opportunities for students. RESULTS: Proposition #1 – GENERAL FUND PASSED: yes=284, no=98 Proposition #2 – BUS PROPOSITION PASSED: yes=298, no=84 Proposition #3 – EXPANDED SCOPE…
- 2022-23 BUDGETHoosick Falls CSD 2022-23 Budget All documents below are posted in PDF format. Here is the adopted 2022-23 budget Here is the 2022-23 Budget notice Budget Newsletter VOTE RESULTS Additional 2022-2023 budget documents: School Administrator Salary Disclosure Form 2022-23 Property Tax Report Card 2020-21 CSD Financial Transparency Report 2020-21 Jr/Sr High Financial Transparency Report 2020-21 Elementary…
- Congressman Antonio Delgado Town Hall at HFCSThe public is invited to join Congressman Antonio Delgado for a Town Hall at HFCS on Wednesday, April 20th at 6:00 p.m. Attendees will get to ask questions and hear updates about his work to support upstate families, farmers, small businesses, and veterans. More information here: https://delgadoforms.house.gov/news/email/show.aspx?ID=3Q2QZEGXK6CTK
- HOOSICK FALLS CENTRAL SCHOOL BUDGET VOTE & ELECTIONHOOSICK FALLS CENTRAL SCHOOL BUDGET VOTE AND ELECTION INFO WHEN: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 WHERE: HOOSICK FALLS CENTRAL SCHOOL building, In the High School gymnasium of the main building. Polls will be open from 9:00AM-8:30PM to vote by voting machine. WHO: Qualified voters of the Hoosick Falls School District, Town of Hoosick, Pittstown, Petersburgh, Grafton…