Your nurse’s are now using the remind app! This is a free app and an alternative way to communicate with the school nurse via text message throughout the school day. If you would like to join please email your nurse the best number to contact you at and we will invite you. Contej@Hoosickfallscsd.org – High School nurse DelucaS@Hoosickfallscsd.org – Elementary school nurse
Reminders about cold & flu season:
1. Hand washing is imperative
2. Your child must be fever free for 24 hrs without Tylenol or Motrin before returning to school.
3. Vomiting and diarrhea free for 24 hours before returning to school.
4. If your child is placed on an antibiotic they must receive 24hrs of medication before returning to school.
5. If your child requires a medication or over the counter medication, we have to have an MD order to administer, otherwise you will need to come in and administer it yourself.
To Fax the nurse’s office: 518-686-7371. Parents please have your doctor’s office fax physicals, medication orders, gym notes and absence notes to this number. Reminder to parents- you received a letter in June that physicals were needed for grades Pre-K or K, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11. We still have not received many of them. Please call your doctor and have them fax them to us. Thank you!