HOOSICK FALLS CENTRAL SCHOOL BUDGET VOTE AND ELECTION INFO
- WHEN: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- WHERE: HOOSICK FALLS CENTRAL SCHOOL building, In the High School gymnasium of the main building. Polls will be open from 9:00AM-8:30PM to vote by voting machine.
- WHO: Qualified voters of the Hoosick Falls School District, Town of Hoosick, Pittstown, Petersburgh, Grafton and White Creek. You must be at least 18 years old, a U.S. citizen and a resident of the Hoosick Falls School District for at least 30 days prior to the vote date.
ABSENTEE BALLOT INFORMATION:
To vote by absentee ballot, please contact the District Clerk at 518-686-7012 x 1600 to obtain an absentee ballot application. To
qualify for an absentee ballot, you must fall under one of the following guidelines:
- Absent from district while polls are open due to business,
- occupation or studies, or
- Confined in a hospital or jail; or
- Has physical disability or illness, or
- Absent due to vacation (includes retirees).
- Temporary illness because of the potential for contraction of the virus that causes COVID-19
If you would like a ballot mailed to you, your application must be received seven days prior to the vote. Completed absentee ballots must be received by the District Clerk by 5 p.m. on May 17, 2022, the day of the vote.